Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh...

The trailer to Big Momma's House 3: Bigger and Mamma'er has finally been released on the internet. Myself, I couldn't wait for it to launch online, so I went to the theater to see Country Strong because I knew the Big Momma's house trailer was set to play there. Watching Country Strong felt like smoking a cigarette with your asshole which is subjective depending if you enjoy that or not.

But man was the Big Momma's house 3 trailer mind blowing and a half. I've been waiting for this one since they left us on the cliffhanger that was Big Momma's house 2. Since I walked out of the theater, the only question on my mind was "Well? Does the homeless man fuck her or not?" I just can't wait. I already have my tickets to Sundance so I can catch the premiere of the final installment in the BMH Trilogy.

I have the trailer linked below. I only had one problem, I couldn't tell which one was which, so I posted 2 videos. One of them is the Big Momma's House 3 trailer ... I think.

Enjoy.



No comments: