Monday, January 31, 2011

New Pooperman

They hired some British guy for the new Superman. I'm not sure how I feel about the new Superman to begin with given that it is likely to have a bunch of slow motion shots and CGI backdrops as is the nature of Zak Snyder.

But a Brit for Superman? I don't know. I hate to sound like a dick, but I'd be just as bummed out if they hired an American to play James Bond. Some roles are cultural.

Although, Robert Downey Jr. did do a good job as Sherlock Holmes. I guess I don't have any clout in this opinion.

Forget I said anything.

Brandon Routh was fine, bring him back.

Okay, I'm going now.

This movie will probably be lame, but I'm gonna check it out anyway.

Sorry, you can go back to what you were doing.

Boobies.

Ha! I got your attention again! Okay, now I'm done.

No comments: